Friday, October 9, 2009

Kaur

The tittle of my Blog is "Kaur", which means "Princess"..Guru Ji's Princess. Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave this suffix to Sikh Girls, and I love it more than my name. More than anything, am a Proud Sikh...ਸਿੱਖੀ?....... ਇਹ ਤੇ ਪਿਆਰ ਦੀ ਖੇਡ ਹੈ :) (Sikhism is all about Love, Love for the almighty) . I am an extremely emotional person, a spoilt kid of my Parents and madly in love. No complaints, no dearth...I love God for everything he has given to me.

Stay connected people...Waheguru...

7 comments:

  1. congratulations for stepping in Blogosphere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaur actually means loiness as Singh means lion. The name HAR-LEEN is not less important as it means someone WHO IS DEEP INTO THOUGHTS OF WAHEGURU. Just keep up your spirits high as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey harleen..nice to see you blogging...
    my suggestion is that u update your once or twice in a week,it will generate readability among all those people who are going to visit your blog.

    Happy blogging sista ...
    Mohit Dhawan

    ReplyDelete
  5. vere nice love so......................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Harleen,

    Your Blog is Very informative for Kaur really I am very impressed

    ReplyDelete